- Unique Ability to have image in both oculars and photography port simultaneously. This is perfect for training as the binocular eyepieces can be viewed by the Instructor, and students can watch the viewing screen. Most trinocular microscopes lose light in one ocular when light is diverted to the photography port. This microscope has the ability for 100% of light in both oculars, or divert light and get 20% light in oculars and 80% in trinocular.
- Features 30mm eyepiece ocular tubes! Most compound microscopes are 23mm. The larger size allows for less eye strain, much easier viewing, and a larger and better quality image! After looking into these awesome eyepieces, you would never want a smaller 23mm ocular! Before buying a different scope, ask if it has the cheap 23mm oculars!
Camera Equipment Included
- Dual Usage Camera Included! Connect to both CCTV Monitor/TV or Computer!
- This is a unique two-in-one camera that allows both common microscope camera outputs. Normally, you need two separate cameras to get this functionality.
- Capture 720×576 pixel digital still and digital video via the USB input on your laptop computer.
- Output live video to a CCTV monitor or normal Television using the NTSC composite video-out giving 420 TV lines and 370K pixels. PAL format available upon request.
- Microscope camera kit includes dual-usage camera, USB cable, Video cable with RCA jacks, autovolt power adapter, and Windows software.
Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- We include a variety of free accessories that are necessary equipment for using a microscope. Without high quality stained prepared slides, you have nothing to begin looking at. And you must have blank slides and cover slips to begin making your own specimens. These microscope accessories are not normally included with a microscope set and typically add a significant extra cost to having a complete laboratory microscopy system.
- FREE BONUS: We will include 50 prepared microscope slides to get you started learning and viewing specimens immediately. Prepared slide categories include zoology, biology, botanical, etc.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 50 blank glass microscope slides so you can experiment and take your own specimens.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 100 new glass 22mm square microscope cover slips to on top of the blank microscope slides.
- FREE BONUS: Traveling / carrying case is included so you can travel with your microscope. This is a great accessory for students who want to bring to the classroom. It also provides and excellent method of storing the instrument. Perfect for those applications requiring transporting the unit.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Features 30mm Eyepiece Ocular Tubes! Most compound scopes are 23mm. The larger size allows for less eye strain, much easier viewing, and a larger and better quality image!
- Eight Eyepiece Magnifications: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x and 1600x.
- Two Eyepiece Sets Included: 30mm Diameter Wide Field 10x and Wide Field 16x.
- Three E-Plan DIN Infinity Corrected Phase Contrast Objectives: 10x, 40x, 100x (Oil Immersion).
- Four Semi-Plan DIN Infinity Corrected Brightfield Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (Oil Immersion).
- These Plan and Semi-Plan Objectives are Better Quality and More Expensive than the Cheaper Achromatic on most Scopes.
- Reverse Facing Quadruple Nosepiece! A Better Design that allows Easier Access to the Slides since Objectives are Pointed Out of the Way!
- High Power 30W Halogen Variable Intensity Transmitted Light Located Directly Under the Light Collector for Maximum Efficiency. (Not the Externally Mounted Type that is Inefficient in Transmission.)
- Koehler Illumination System with Focusable Field Diaphragm on Base to allow for Better Control and more Efficient Use of Light Source. This gives Improved Image Quality!
Microscope Head Details
- 30 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head (Easier to View than 45 Deg.) Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Phase Turret Condenser with Settings for Darkfield (Dry), Brightfield, and for the Three Phase Annulus Rings: 10x, 40x, and 100x. Has Centering Knobs for the Phase Annulus Rings. Includes separate Phase Telescope for Viewing Alignment of Phase Annulus Rings. Includes Iris Diaphragm for use with the Brightfield Setting.
- Dry Darkfield Condenser Included on Phase Turret.
- Brightfield Condenser: Additional Brightfield Condenser Included as Separate Item (not part of phase turret). 1.25 N.A. Abbe Substage Brightfield Condenser, Iris Diaphragm and Swing-Out Filter Holder. Three Filters Included: Blue, Green, Yellow.
- Condenser Alignment Mechanism.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement Up and Down.
- Large Graduated Mechanical Movable (up/down and longitudinal Y-direction) Stage: 153 x 145mm.
- The Stage Movement in the Longitudinal Y-Direction is a Great Option Found Only on More Expensive Models!
- Low Position Coaxial X-Y Slide/Stage Movement Knobs – Range of Movement: 80mm (X-Direction – Slide Movement) x 52mm (Y-Direction – Stage Movement).
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 20mm. (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 495mm.
- Instrument Weight: 18 lbs.
- Includes: 1x cmount (for ccd camera), phototube, instructions, dust cover, bottle of immersion oil, spare 30W halogen bulb and fuse.
- Cupping Rubber Eye Guards for Blocking Stray Light.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.