- EF L 10x/0.25; 160/-; PHACO 1a. Leica #518087.
- Plan 20x/0.4; 160/0.17; DL. Ph2. Objective is Nikon. Nikon #281226.Made in Japan.
- Four-Place Quadruple Nosepiece.
- Halogen Transmitted Light Source. 6V-20W.
- Eyepiece Pair: Leica PeriPlan 10x/18 high eyepoint (okay to wear eyeglasses).
- Trinocular Photography Port.Able to connect a variety of digital USB cameras. Adapters will be needed depending on the type of camera.
Phase Contrast Microscopy:
- Phase Contrast Condenser. Marked A 0.23-S90.
- Phase Settings on horizontal Phase Slider: 0a S90 and 1a S90. Plus an open setting for brightfield microscopy.
- All phase annuli are present and functional.
Fluorescence Microscopy (not complete):
- Unit is set up for fluorescence microscopy. However, the rear mercury lamp housing and the mercury lamp power supply are missing.
- Includes internal vertical illumination system (with lens) for the rear mounted fluorescent light.
- Includes mounting flange for the mercury lamp housing (not included) to attach to.
- Includes a shutter to cut off or allow the mercury lamp’s light to pass.
- Includes a BG38 filter in the mercury lamp’s light path.
- Includes a fluorescent filter cube tray with spaces for two cubes.
- One space is filled with a dichroic filter cube with these specs: #51006, F/TXRD, 706. Excitation: Texas Red.
- Iris Diaphragm.
- The fine and coarse focusing was tested and performed satisfactorily.
- Frame Type: 090-131.002. Leica Mikroskopie&Systeme GmbH Wetzler.
- Voltage: 120V/230V selectable. 50/60 Hz.
- Made by Leica Portugal.
- Power Cord. This is supplied but not shown in the images.
This is a used microscope and sold in as-is condition.=
User Manual and Instructions:
click this link: LEICA DM IL Manual.pdf
click this link: LEICA DM IL Brochure.pdf