- Six-Place Nosepiece
- Low Position XY Stage Movement
- 12V 100W Halogen Transmitted Light Source (Model TE-DH100W)
- Iris Diaphragm in light path.
- Color Temperature Filter.
- Polarizing Filter for the HMC system.
- Hoffman Modulation Contrast Condenser Turret Model G3. 40mm W.D. at 0.6 N.A.; Settings HMC10, HMC20, HMC40, BF.
- The value of the objectives and HMC system is worth well more than the asking price of this whole microscope!
- 4x / 0.10; Infinity corrected / -; WD 30 mm.
- 10x ELWD HMC Plan Fluor objective; 0.3 N.A.; 16mm W.D.; Infinity corrected; 0-2mm Chamber Thickness; List $1579
- 20x ELWD HMC Plan Fluor objective; 0.45 N.A.; 7.4mm W.D.; Infinity corrected; 0-2mm Chamber Thickness; List $2355
- 40x ELWD HMC Plan Fluor objective; 0.60 N.A.; 2.7-3.7mm W.D.; Infinity corrected; 0-2mm Chamber Thickness; List $2955. (Note: some similar looking objectives have only a 0.55 N.A. This has the higher 0.60 which gives better resolution.)
- Total magnifications: 40x, 100x, 200x, 400x.
- Made in Japan.
- Missing the head/eyepieces/neck assembly. I have seen thehead/neck assembly recently for sale for about $600.
- Missing the external transformer box for the light.
This is a used microscope and sold in as-is condition.