- Phase Contrast Condenser with settings for brightfield and these phase annulus rings: 10x, 20x, 40x, and 100x.
- Numerical Aperature 1.25.
- Trinocular head with photography port. Three position allows all light to eyepieces, or partial light to both eyepieces and photo port, or all light to photo port. Able to attach USB Digital camera equipment. Camera and adapters sold by others.
- XY Mechanical stage.Right hand operation.
- Koehler field diaphragm
- Daylight blue color temperature filter installed over light collector.
- This has the higher grade 100W light system, with a rear mounted lamp housing. Other systems have lower lighting capacity and are mounted internally. Bulb required: 12V-100W Halogen.
Objectives: (All objectives marked “Olympus Japan”)
- SPlan 10x/0.30 PL; 160/0.17
- A 20x/0.40 PL; 160/0.17
- A 40x/0.65 PL; 160/0.17
- Quintuple (5-place) Nosepiece has an open space where more objectives could be installed.
- 110-120V Voltage. 50/60 Hz.
- Marked: Olympus Optical Co. LTD, Japan.
- UL Listed.
This is a used microscope and sold in as-is condition.